This document presents a synthesis and analysis of the second cycle of Periodic Reporting in Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) submitted in accordance with the Decision 36 COM 10C. It provides information provided by States Parties in LAC on the Implementation of the World Heritage Convention at national level (Section I), as well as on the state of conservation of the World Heritage properties (Section II).
This document is presented in the following format:
1. Chapter 1: implementation of the World Heritage Convention by the States Parties in LAC (outcome of the questionnaire Section I)
2. Chapter 2: World Heritage properties in LAC (outcome of the questionnaire Section II)
3. guidelines for the future action plan. thematic approach to develop a LAC action plan
4. Capacity Building programmes in LAC. Contribution to the Action Plan
5. General conclusions of the second cycle periodic reporting LAC
6. Draft Decision
Draft Decision: 37 COM 10A, see point 10.